Friday 25 May 2012

Fab reviews about LoveHennaHair

We LOVE the positive feedback from our LoveHennaHair users...
 Here is one of our most recent.




And others from the LoveHennaHair website...

"Amazing service, thank you."
May 2012


"Cannot fault them. Products are excellent, service is swift and efficient, communications as you would wish: informative and timely - they don't pester you with emails but keep in touch and respond promptly to queries. Thank you and hope you continue to flourish!"
Feb 2012 


"As always the delivery was prompt & the outward packaging was fine. However, when I opened my parcel the packet of indigo inside was burst & went everywhere. But after phoning lovehennahair I received a very sincere apology & my complete order sent out again. Great customer service & a prompt resolution to my complaint. Will definitely continue to order."
October 2012

No comments: